02 July 2008

I've Never Met a Flip-Flop I Didn't Like

Yesterday Lena and I treated ourselves to "Luxury Pedicures" -- my very first professional pedicure -- at a place called Hot Nails. It was a very nice change of pace, sipping our Caribous while the ladies made our toes look pretty. Well, as pretty as two pairs of well-worn retail feet could be.

Today Birdy and I had a "stay-home" day which included a lovely trip to Target in the morning and a three-hour nap for her in the afternoon! During that time, my sister came over and gave me a lesson on card making and the proper use of my new diecutting/embossing maching, the Cuttlebug. I asked a lot of dumb questions.

Tomorrow it's off to Wisconsin for the Fourth of July and a big picnic at Lisa's house. I'm looking forward to not cleaning in the last few days of my vacation... unfortunately, I did not get my list done!

Here's a photograph of my bee-yoo-tee-ful blue toes, and my cute lobster flip-flops from LL Bean, undoubtedly the most comfortable pair of flip-flops I've ever owned. And I've owned a lot of flip-flops.

No comments: