19 June 2007

Right now...

...Birdy and Puppy are sleeping. Toad is at school and his laundry spins in the washing machine. Hammer Guy had a major mud accident yesterday at work and I got the stain out. The dishes are done. I'm just finishing my first cup of coffee (so late!). I'm trying to be positive about yesterday's return to work -- it was nice to see my friends again and be surrounded by adults all day, I was glad to listen to NPR on the way in and the way home, Birdy and the Nanny had a terrific day and Bird even slept for an hour and a half in her crib! Those are all wonderful things, but let's just say nothing has changed at work in the last three months.

But here's the great news: My short story that was published in November is now available on the internet! Oh, it's great to be a published author and it reminds me of how hard I've worked in the past and how hard I need to work to make this dream come true. Here's a link:

http://www.upstreet-mag.org/upstreet_2.html

UPS just delivered a new book yesterday: This Year You Write Your Novel by Walter Mosley and maybe it is.

Tonight HG is on his own with both kiddies while I close. Wish us both luck.

No comments: