05 June 2007

The countdown has begun

Saturday's hail storm

My return to work looms on the horizon like a thundercloud. It's less than two weeks now and I haven't even found the "to-do" list that I made for my maternity leave, let alone gotten around to doing those things. I've been much too busy cuddling and nurturing and bonding with Birdy, not to mention the fun (and stress) that came from having Toad at home. Next week Birdy's darling Nanny starts -- we'll try to break her in gently -- and so hopefully I can get some work done while Nanny is here.


This week we're having a special visit from Troy's sister and Cousin Frog. We can't wait! Not only will the girls get some Baby Playtime, but it will be so great to have Auntie here for some adult conversation -- and oh, yeah, shopping at the Outlets. It's supposed to be stormy on Thursday but hopefully it won't ruin our Outlet Adventure.

No comments: