13 September 2006

Long time, no blog!

Tonight is a big night. Tonight the members of Supernova (who will have to change their name, I've heard, because of a copyright lawsuit) selected their new lead singer. And I don't know who it is. We recorded it, as we do every Wednesday night because we never have Toad in bed by the time it's on at 7 pm, but Hammer Guy's not home yet so I'm waiting for him. Pins and needles.

Other news to report: HG picked up our 1/4 Wild season tickets tonight.

Toad officially started school last Tuesday and is off to a fine start. The sound of the week is A, a and he informed me tonight when I picked him up that he likes the skin of an apple now. We shared an apple at dinner time and guess what? He doesn't. The skin was "so, so long" and he didn't care for it.

Over Labor Day weekend, a large project commenced. HG and his dad went to Menards for supplies to start "finishing" the basement. They worked hard and got two walls up in two days. From the looks of it, this is going to be a very long project.

Work has been stressful. We're in our busy season and are very short staffed, so that makes for long days and crabby co-workers, but I'll take this over Christmas at Best Buy any day.

That's it for now.... I'll report back on my Supernova thoughts later.

No comments: