02 July 2007

Sling-A-Ding-Ding



Birdy has really taken to her sling in the last week or so. She just woke up from an hour-long nap in it, during which time I washed dishes and got caught up on some emails. I wish I'd had it when she was a newborn. www.hotslings.com

Work has been busy and it's hard to be away for so long every day. After my co-workers wanted to switch some shifts, I now have the next three weekends off. It's going to be hard to work weekends after that.

Today I made reservations for our anniversary trip to the North Shore. G & G A will be taking care of Bird and Toad and the Puppy. I'm so excited to go -- Hammer Guy and I have been staying at the same resort for the last eight years -- but it's still months away. Good thing there's a Duluth reunion planned with the UMD Ladies before that. www.superiorshores.com

Oh, and more exciting news -- the Connecticut Cousins arrived in their RV late last week and will be camping out for three weeks. Hopefully there is a sleepover in Toad's future. There's a pool party planned for the 4th -- should be fun with lots of great food!

No comments: