04 April 2006

Me Gusta La Leche

Last night I read in the Montessori newsletter that Senora Liliana is teaching the kids how to use "me gusta" (I like). Toad really digs his Spanish class, so I asked him, "Can you say "I like milk" in Spanish? He replied (quite loudly), "I LIKE MILK IN SPANISH." He is Funny Pants IV, that's for sure.

Great news: It's official, Hammer Guy has a new job! He gave his notice Monday morning. On the 17th of April, he will start as the Supervisor of Engineering Services at a local utility company. He's thrilled to be taking his career in a new direction. To celebrate, our good friends Mike & Beth took us out Sunday (thanks for babysitting, Aunt J) to Claddagh Irish Pub. The food, the drink, the atmosphere, the company -- all wonderful. Check it out: www.claddaghirishpubs.com

2 comments:

Chuck said...

Congrats on the job. It sounds like an awesome opportunity (based on our phone conversation). I'd also like to add that I've eaten at the Newport, KY 'edition' of Claddagh on a number of occasions. MMmmmMMMmmm.

Jbird said...

Hi
What wonderful news about the job. I can't wait to hear more details. Congrats to you all.