06 March 2006

Apparently I've Been Tagged

Some info per request of brother-in-law Chuck C.:

FOUR THINGS

Four jobs I've had:
1. Coordinating Resident Advisor
2. Travel Resources Administrator
3. Media Manager
4. Patient Care Coordinator

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Gone With the Wind
2. Home for the Holidays
3. Grease
4. Zoolander

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Law & Order SVU
2. Oprah
3. M*A*S*H
4. That 70's Show
(Do I have time to watch them? Rarely!)

Four places I've been on vacation (ah, vacation):
1. London
2. Cape Cod
3. Several Caribbean Islands
4. Door County, WI

Four favorite dishes:
1. Mom's Macaroni & Cheese
2. Lemon Chicken Skewers with New Potatoes & Grilled Asparagus
3. Applebee's Confetti Chicken (a current fave)
4. Nachos

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Hennepin County Library (www.hclib.org)
2. www.weightwatchers.com
3. The Loft Literary Center (www.loft.org)
4. State Bank of Rogers

Four places I'd rather be:
1. On vacation with my husband (in London, or Ireland, or Italy, or Duluth)
2. Duluth
3. The library
4. A bookstore

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
1. jbird (http://jbird4.blogspot.com)
2. pdxkatie (http://pdxpishposh.blogspot.com)
(sorry, I only have two!)

No comments: