09 February 2006

The Graduate


Our little Toad graduated from Transitional Toddlers to Preschool at the end of January! He really is a big boy now! We made a cake to celebrate, one with lots of frosting!

One of his favorite books right now is Frog and Toad are Friends. He said to Hammer Guy, "You are Frog and I am Toad, because I like to sleep a lot!" Oh, how I wish it were true!

Toad is starting to get into hockey now. Last week while I was getting adjusted at the chiro, Dr. M let Toad play with her son's hockey sticks and little blue ball. Another of the doctors was playing with him, and Toad told him how to do it: "First you put the ball down and then you take the stick and you hock it." Seems logical to me!

1 comment:

Chuck said...

YAY for Toad! And, just so you know, we will call him that now and forever.